Double-click the second tNetsuiteInput to
open its Basic settings view.
- In the Endpoint, API version, E-mail, Password, Role, Account, and Application ID fields, enter the information required to access NetSuite.
Click the [...] button next to the
Record Type field, and from the
dialog box that opens select Location to
read the location type information from NetSuite.
The schema corresponding to the location record type is automatically retrieved.
Define a search condition.
- Click the [+] button below the Search condition table to add one row.
- Click the cell of the Field column and select name from the drop-down list.
- Click the cell of the Operator column and select String - Contains from the drop-down list.
- In the cell of the Value column, enter Paris to retrieve only the record whose name contains Paris.
Double-click tLogRow to open its Basic settings view.
- In the Mode area, select Vertical (each row is a key/value list) for better readability of the result.
- Connect the second tNetsuiteInput to tLogRow using a Row > Main connection.
- Connect the first tNetsuiteInput to the second tNetsuiteInput using a Trigger > OnSubjobOk connection.