Open Studio for Big Data
Open Studio for Data Integration
Open Studio for ESB
Double-click the tFileInputDelimited
component to open its Basic settings
- Click the [...] button next to the File Name/Stream field.
- Browse your system or enter the path to the input file, customers.txt in this example.
- In the Header field, enter 1.
- Click the [...] button next to Edit schema.
- In the Schema Editor that opens, click three times the [+] button to add three columns.
Name the three columns id, CustomerName and CustomerAddress respectively and click OK to close the editor.
In the pop-up that opens, click OK accept the
propagation of the changes.
This allows you to copy the schema you created to the next component, tLogRow in this example.