Open Studio for Data Quality
You have defined at least one database connection in the Profiling perspective of Talend Studio.
Before you begin
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand Data Profiling and right-click Analyses.
- Select New Analysis. The Create New Analysis wizard opens.
- Start typing column set analysis, select Column Set Analysis and click Next.
- Enter a name.
- Optional: Set column analysis metadata (Purpose, Description, and Author) in the corresponding fields
- Click Next to select the database to connect to.