Open Studio for Big Data
Open Studio for Data Integration
Open Studio for ESB
About this task
Follow the steps below to deploy your Job(s) onto a SpagoBI server.
- In the Repository tree view, expand Job Designs and right-click the Job to deploy.
- In the drop-down list, select Deploy on SpagoBI to open the Deploy on SpagoBI dialog box.
- Select the relevant SpagoBI server on the drop-down list.
- The Label, Name and Description fields come from the Job main properties.
- Select the relevant context in the list.
- Click Finish once you have completed the setting operation.
The Jobs are now deployed onto the relevant SpagoBI server. Open your SpagoBI administrator to execute your Jobs.