Open Studio for Data Quality
Before you begin
An analysis of a set of columns is open in the analysis editor in the Profiling perspective of Talend Studio.
You have used the Java engine to execute the analysis.
- In the analysis editor, click the Analysis Results tab at the bottom of the editor to open the detailed result view.
Click Data to open the corresponding
A table lists the actual analyzed data in the analyzed columns.
Click Filter Data on top of the
A dialog box is displayed listing all the patterns used in the column set analysis.
- Select the check box(es) of the pattern(s) according to which you want to filter data.
Select a display option as the following:
Select To.. All data show all analyzed data. matches show only the data that matches the selected pattern. non-matches show the data that does not match the selected pattern(s).
- Click Finish to close the dialog box.
All email addresses that do not match the selected pattern appear in red. Any data row that has a missing value appear with a red background.
The Previous and Next buttons under the table helps you to navigate back and forth through pages.
Numbered buttons are displayed under the table to access pages directly:
- when you open the Data view for the first time after running the analysis,
- if you did not select a pattern in the Filter Data dialog box, or
- if you selected All data as the display option in the Filter Data dialog box.