Open Studio for Big Data
Open Studio for Data Integration
Open Studio for ESB
- From the menu bar, click Preferences dialog box. to open the
node and click Performance to display the
Note: You can improve your performance when you deactivate automatic refresh.
Set the performance preferences
according to your use of Talend Studio:
- Select the Deactivate auto detect/update after a modification in the repository check box to deactivate the automatic detection and update of the repository.
- Select the Check the
property fields when generating code check box to
activate the audit of the property fields of the component. When one
property filed is not correctly filled in, the component is surrounded
by red on the design workspace.Note: You can optimize performance if you disable property fields verification of components, for example if you clear the Check the property fields when generating code check box.
- Select the Generate code when opening the job check box to generate code when you open a Job.
- Select the Check only the last version when updating jobs or joblets check box to only check the latest version when you update a Job or a Joblet.
- Select the Propagate
contexts added in repository context groups check box to
allow propagating contexts newly added in repository context groups to
With this option enabled, each time you open a Job that uses a repository context group, you will see a dialog box asking you whether you want to perform a context propagation if any context has been added in the context group but not synchronized to the Job yet.
This option is disabled by default.
- Select the Propagate add/delete variable changes in repository contexts check box to allow propagating variable changes in the Repository Contexts.
- Select the Activate the timeout for database connection check box to establish database connection time out. Then set this time out in the Connection timeout (seconds) field.
- Select the Add all user routines to job dependencies, when creating a new job check box to add all user routines to Job dependencies upon the creation of new Jobs.
- In the Code Format timeout (seconds) field, specify the number of seconds in which you want your Talend Studio to stop formatting the source code upon code generation, for example when you switch from the Designer view to the Code view or when you build a Job or Route. The value must be an integer greater than 0. Setting a small timeout value helps prevent performance issues at the price of lower readability of the source code, especially for a large, complex Job or Route.
- In the HBase/MapR-DB scan limit (for retrieving schema) field, specify the number of columns to be displayed for all the HBase/MapR-DB connection metadata.