Open Studio for Data Quality
Before you begin
- A column analysis is open in the analysis editor. For more information, see Defining the columns to be analyzed.
- A user-defined indicator is created in the Profiling perspective. For more information, see Creating SQL user-defined indicators.
To set user-defined indicators from the analysis editor for the columns to be analyzed, do the following:
In the analysis editor and from the Analyzed
Columns view, click the icon next to the column name to which you want
to define the indicator.
The UDI selector dialog box opens.
- Select the user-defined indicators and then click OK.
- In the analysis editor and from the Analyzed Columns view, click the icon next to the column name to which you want to define the indicator.
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand .
From the User Defined Indicator folder, drop the
user-defined indicators against which you want to analyze the column content to
the column name in the Analyzed Columns view.
The user-defined indicator is listed under the column name.
Set a threshold for the user-defined indicator.
For further information, see Setting options for system or user-defined indicators.
- Save the analysis.