Configuring the tPaloCube component - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
Drop tPaloCube from the Palette onto the design workspace.
Double-click tPaloCube to open its
In the Host name field, type in the host
name or the IP address of the host server, localhost
for this example.
In the Server Port field, type in the
listening port number of the Palo server. In this scenario, it is
In the Username field and the Password field, type in the authentication
information. In this example, both of them are
In the Database field, type in the
database name in which you want to create the cube,
Biker in this example.
In the Cube field, type in the name you
want to use for the cube to be created, for example, bikerTalend
In the Cube type field, select the
Normal type from the drop-down list for
the cube to be created, meaning this cube will be normal and default.
In the Action on cube field, select the
action to be performed. In this scenario, select Create cube.
Under the Dimension list table, click the
plus button twice to add two rows into the table.
In the Dimension list table, type in the
name for each newly added row to replace the default row name. In this
scenario, type in Months for the first row and
Products for the second. These two dimensions exist
already in the Biker database where the new cube will be created.