About this task
To do this, proceed as follows:
Double-click tFixedFlowInput to open its
Next to Edit schema, click the three-dot
button to open the schema editor.
- Click the plus button to add two rows.
- In the Column column, rename these two newly added rows. In this scenario, name them phone and country respectively.
- Click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the dialog box that pops up.
- In the Mode area, select the Use Inline Table option to display the Inline Table.
- Under this table, click the plus button to add as much number of rows as you need. In this scenario, add 12 rows.
In this table, type in, between quotation marks, phone numbers of various
formats and the corresponding ISO 2-letter country code in the
phone and the country columns
respectively. In this scenario, they read as follows: