Configuring data output - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
Double-click tFileOutputXML to show its
Basic settings view.
Enter the XML output file path.
Define the row tag that will wrap each row of data, in this use case
Click the three-dot button next to Edit
schema to view the data structure, and click Sync columns to retrieve the data structure from
the input component if needed.
Switch to the Advanced settings tab view
to define other settings for the XML output.
Click the plus button to add a line in the Root
tags table, and enter a root tag (or more) to wrap the XML
output structure, in this case ContractsList.
Define parameters in the Output format
table if needed. For example, select the As
attribute check box for a column if you want to use its name
and value as an attribute for the parent XML element, clear the Use schema column name check box for a column to
reuse the column label from the input schema as the tag label. In this use
case, we keep all the default output format settings as they are.
To group output rows according to the contract number, select the
Use dynamic grouping check box, add a
line in the Group by table, select
Contract from the Column list field, and enter an attribute for it in the
Attribute label field.
Leave all the other parameters as they are.