- Double-click the first tFixedFlowInput component to open its Basic settings view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and in the pop-up dialog box, define the schema by adding
four columns: id of Integer type as the primary key,
name and role of String type,
and salary of Double type.
- Click OK to save the schema changes. In the pop-up dialog box, click Yes to propagate the schema to the next component.
Select Use Inline Content in the
Mode area. Then in the Content
field displayed, enter the following employee data to be inserted.
111;Mark Smith;tester;15000.00 222;Thomas Johnson;developer;18000.00 333;Teddy Brown;tester;16000.00
- Double-click the first tJDBCOutput component to open its Basic settings view.
- Select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component List drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse the connection created by it, tJDBCConnection_1 in this example.
- In the Table field, enter the name of the table into which the employee data will be written, employee in this example.
- In the Action on data drop-down list, select Insert to insert the employee data transferred from the first tFixedFlowInput component.