Create a Job to open a connection to a MySQL database, insert the employee data into a MySQL database table using SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions)
This Job retrieves and displays the inserted data on the console, then updates the employee data in MySQL using SCD, retrieves and displays the updated data on the console, finally closes the connection to the MySQL database.
- Create a new Job and add a tMysqlConnection component, two tFixedFlowInput components, two tMysqlSCD components, two tMysqlInput components, two tLogRow components, and a tMysqlClose component by typing their names in the design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
- Link the first tFixedFlowInput component to the first tMysqlSCD component using a Row > Main connection.
- Do the same to link the first tMysqlInput component to the first tLogRow component, the second tFixedFlowInput component to the second tMysqlSCD component, and the second tMysqlInput component to the second tLogRow component.
- Link the tMysqlConnection component to the first tFixedFlowInput component using a Trigger > OnSubjobOk connection.
- Do the same to link the first tFixedFlowInput component to the first tMysqlInput component, the first tMysqlInput component to the second tFixedFlowInput component, the second tFixedFlowInput component to the second tMysqlInput component, and the second tMysqlInput component to the tMysqlClose component.