Configuring the output component - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SOAP components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SOAP components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SOAP components
Double-click the tFileOutputXML component to
open its Basic settings view.
In the File Name field, enter the path to the
output XML file.
Select the Incoming record is a document check
box to retrieve the incoming data flow as an XML document. Note that a Column list appears allowing you choose a column to
retrieve data from. In this example, the schema contains only one column.