From Azure, click Users and select the user you want to
associate to the SAML authentication in Talend Administration Center.
Configure the user profile and store the data: you will need it at a later step.
Talend Administration Center, click and set Use SSO login to
true. SSO fields are displayed:
Fill in the fields as explained below:
- IDP metadata: upload the metadata file that you downloaded at step 3.g.
- Service Provider Entity ID: same Identity ID as in the Basic SAML Configuration in Azure (refer to step 3.e).
- IDP Authentication Plugin and Identity Provider Configuration: leave default values.
Mapping Configuration: enter values matching
with the ones entered in Configuring Azure AD user and
- If you log out from Talend Administration Center, the login screen now displays a message that prevents from logging in directly. With Azure SSO, you need to log in from Azure website: go to https://myapplications.microsoft.com and click the application icon.
In case you want to use Talend Studio together with Talend Administration Center and Azure AD SSO, you need to generate a Personal Access Token.
Go to Personal Access Token
enabled list, select true (default value is
. In the
Go to User settings and generate the
Personal Access Token.
- Connect on Talend Studio using the token generated in the password field.
- Go to Personal Access Token enabled list, select true (default value is false). . In the