About this task
In case the configuration information for the graphical design of a data model is corrupted, the graphical design of the data model will be reset automatically.
If needed, you can reset the graphical design of a data model manually as follows:
- Make sure the data model is not opened.
- From the MDM Repository tree view, expand the Data Model node.
- To restore the graphical design of the data model to its original status, right-click the data model and then select Reset graphical design.
- Click OK in the dialog box that opens to confirm the reset operation.
- Click OK in the new dialog box to complete the reset operation.