Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
Before you begin
A database connection is created in the Profiling perspective.
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand .
Navigate to the column you want to add a task to,
account_idin this example.
account_idand select Add task... from the contextual menu.The Properties dialog box opens showing the metadata of the selected column.
- In the Description field, enter a short description for the task you want to carry on the selected item.
In the Priority list, select the priority level and then
click OK to close the dialog box.
The created task is added to the Tasks list. For more information on how to access the task list, see Displaying the task list.
From the task list, you can:
- double-click a task to open the editor where this task has been set.
- select the task check box once the task is completed in order to be able to delete it.
- filter the task view according to your needs using the options in a menu accessible through the drop-down arrow on the top-right corner of the Tasks view. For further information about filtering the task list, see Filtering the task list.