You can define default context parameters you want to use in your Jobs.
Before you begin
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Management Platform
If you are using a Remote Engine, you must ensure that the implicit context file and path are available on the Remote Engine server.
- On the toolbar of the Studio main window, click or click Project Settings dialog box. from the menu bar to open the
In the tree view of the dialog box, expand the Job
Settings node and then select the Implicit
Context Load check box to display the configuration parameters of
the Implicit tContextLoad feature.
- Select the From File or From Database check boxes according to the type of file you want to store your contexts in.
- For files, fill in the file path in the From File field and the field separator in the Field Separator field.
- For databases, select the Built-in or Repository mode in the Property Type list and fill in the next fields.
- Fill in the Table Name and Query Condition fields.
- Select the type of system message you want to have (warning, error, or info) in case a variable is loaded but is not in the context or vice versa.
- Click Apply and Close to apply your changes and close the dialog box.