Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
You can move a database connection to the Studio recycle bin whether it is used by analyses or not.
When you delete a database connection from the Profiling perspective of Talend Studio, it is automatically deleted from the Metadata node in the Integration perspective and vice versa. The deleted connection goes to the Recycle Bin of both perspectives.
Before you begin
A database connection is created in the Profiling perspective.
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand .
Right-click a database connection and select Delete in
the contextual menu.
The database connection is moved to the Recycle Bin.
You can still run the analyses that use the connection in the recycle bin. However, an alert message will be displayed next to the connection name in the analysis editor.
To delete the connection from the Recycle Bin, do the
Right-click the connection and select Delete.
When the connection is not used by any analysis in the current Studio, a confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the connection.
- When the connection is used by one or more analyses in the Studio, the Cannot delete this resource dialog box is displayed to list these analyses:
- To delete the connection and the analyses, select Force to delete all dependencies and click OK.
- To keep the connection and the analyses, click OK.
- Right-click the connection and select Delete.