Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
About this task
This page of the wizard shows the selected concept and its related attributes. Also, a new line is added to the table: Enrich Action.
All what you define on columns in this page is used to enrich the ontology repository on the log server.
From the Semantic lists for each column, select a
Defining concepts and attributes for columns is important for the choice of indicators to be used on the columns even if you do not enrich the ontology repository with.
From the Action lists for each column, select if
you want to add the new attributes to the repository on the log server or how do you
want to add them.
Concepts in the repository will be enriched with synonyms and new attributes.The semantic list may be different from one column to the other depending on the content of Category and Semantics fields.
Click Next and in the new window, check the
Validated status column to make sure the
actions you want to do on the ontology repository are valid.
The status is represented as the following:
You can always change your selection in the previous window or clear the check box of the action you want to cancel.
- When the concept to add can be matched with concepts from the ontology but does not exist already in the ontology repository, then the status is valid.
- When the concept to add can not be matched with concepts from the ontology, then the status is invalid with a warning icon.
- When the concept to add can be matched with concepts from the ontology and already exist in the ontology repository, then the status is invalid with a red warning icon.
Click Run enrichment to enrich the ontology repository
with the selected attributes.
The result view at the bottom of the wizard displays a message to confirm what has been added to the ontology repository.
- To create the table analysis with a default name, click Finish.
- To open a page in the wizard where you can set analysis metadata, click Next.