Big Data Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Launch Talend Studio.
- In the Talend Studio login window, click Manage Connections to open the Connections window.
- In the Connections window, click the + button to create a new connection.
- From the Repository list, select Remote TAC.
- Enter the name for the connection in the Name field.
- If needed, enter the description for the connection in the Description field.
Enter your login credentials created in Talend Administration Center in the corresponding User name and User
The logon credential information is case sensitive.
If SSO is enabled in Talend Administration Center, you need to enter SSO username and password in the User name and User password fields. For more information, contact your administrator.
Specify the directory for your workspace in the
You cannot use an existing local workspace for a remote connection. If needed, you can create another folder in Talend Studio alongside the default workspace folder.Warning: Make sure that the path of your workspace directory contains no space or special characters, which may cause Talend Studio to fail to work because of JVM compatibility issues.
- Enter the URL for Talend Administration Center in the Web-app URL field.
Click Check URL to validate the connectivity.
If your Talend Studio fails to connect to the remote server, a dialog box is displayed to allow you to:
- Retry connecting to the remote server.
- Modify the connection timeout time to allow more retries. The value 0 means no connection timeout.
If needed, click Cancel to close the dialog box and check your connection details.
If you do not want to save your Talend Administration Center credentials in Talend Studio, select the Don't save TAC credentials in Studio check
The next time you launch Talend Studio, you will be prompted to enter your Talend Administration Center credentials.
The Don't save TAC credentials in Studio check box is available only if you have installed the R2021-07 Studio monthly update or a later one provided by Talend. By default, this check box is cleared.
- If needed, click Preferences and in the Preferences dialog box that opens, configure the network connections and the timeout settings for Talend Studio.
You can now select the newly created connection from the On connection drop-down list in the Talend Studio login window to connect to a collaborative project.