TPS-5268 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend Data Stewardship|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for Talend Data Stewardship 7.3.1.
NOTE: For information on how to obtain this patch, reach out to your Support contact at Talend.
- TDS-6656 [7.3.1] Bump platform sdk versions
The patch also includes the following patch:
- TPS-4021 [7.3.1] Hybrid Data Stewardship (and Data Prep) not able to launch and connect to talend cloud (TDS-5287)
- TPS-4354 [7.3.1] Talend Cloud hybrid installation issue with MongoDB Atlas (Saas)(TDS-5501)
- TPS-4988 [7.3.1] Entities blocked in TDS in Resolved as TDS doesnt take + in the value in account (TDS-6243)
- TPS-5195 [7.3.1] Spring4Shell - Remove spring-cloud-function-context jar (TDS-6656)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Data Stewardship 7.3.1 must be installed.
1- Stop TDS
- Go to <install_dir>/tds - Stop TDS server
2- Backup TDS
- Copy/move <install_dir>/tds/ folder content to a safe place
3- Apply patch
- Copy data-history-service.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Copy data-stewardship-core.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Copy data-stewardship-frontend.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Copy data-stewardship-gateway.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Copy data-stewardship-monitoring-service.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Copy schema-service.war to <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/app - Delete content of <install_dir>/tds/apache-tomcat/webapps/ folder
5- Start TDS
- Go to <install_dir>/tds - Restart TDS server