Writing the data into Redshift - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Redshift components
Double-click tRedshiftOutput to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the Use an existing connection
check box, and then select the connection you have already configured for
tRedshiftConnection from the Component List drop-down list.
In the Table field, enter or browse to
the table into which you want to write the data, redshiftexample in this scenario.
Select Drop table if exists and create
from the Action on table drop-down list,
and select Insert from the Action on data drop-down list.
Click Sync columns to retrieve the schema
from the preceding component tFixedFlowInput.