Create the Job.
- Drag and drop the following components: tFileUnarchive, tFileCompare, and tFileOutputDelimited.
- Link the tFileUnarchive to the tFileCompare with an Iterate connection.
- Connect the tFileCompare to the output component using a Main row link.
- In the Basic settings view of the tFileUnarchive component, fill in the path to the archive to unzip.
- In the Extraction Directory field, fill in the destination folder for the unarchived file.
In the Basic settings view of
the tFileCompare component, fill the File to compare field by clicking in the field,
pressing Ctrl + Space bar, and selecting
from the context menu.
This variable fetches the output file of the tFileUnarchive component.
- Fill the path to the reference file in the Reference file field.
- In the messages fields, set the messages you want to see if the files differ or if the files are identical, for example: "[job " + JobName + "] Files differ".
Select the Print to Console
option for the message defined to display at the end of the execution.
Note: The schema is read-only and contains standard information data. Click Edit schema to have a look at it.
- Set the output component as usual with semi-colon as data separators.
Save your Job and press F6 to run it.
The message set is displayed in the console and the output shows the schema information data.