- In the design workspace, select tAzureADLSGen2Input and click the Component tab to define its basic settings.
- In the Property Type list, select Built-in to set the ADLS Gen2 connection details manually.
Next to Edit schema, click the [...]
button to enter the schema manually.
In this example the table schema is the following:
- From the Authentication method drop-down list, select Shared key.
- Enter your ADLS Gen2 Account name and Endpoint suffix in the corresponding fields.
- Next to the Shared key field, click the [...] button to enter your key, between double quotes.
- Next to the File system field, click the [...] button to open the list of available systems.
- From the list that opens, select the deltalake check box and click Ok.
- Enter your Blob path in the corresponding field.
- From the Format drop-down list, select Delta.