- In the design workspace, select tLogRow and click the Component tab to define its basic settings.
- Click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the previous component.
- In the Mode selection list, select the Basic option.
- Switch to Run tab of the Job.
- Save your Job and press F6 to execute it.
The rows extracted from your Delta table, and modified using a compatible preparation, are now displayed in the execution logs.
You can use the same Job, but with a different output component to send the cleaned data to the destination of your choice.