- Log into Microsoft Azure portal using your Azure user account.
Select the Azure ADLS Gen2 resource to be used and click
Shared access signature on the left pane.
- Select Service, Container, and Object in the Allowed resource types section in the right pane.
Set the period in which the SAS token will be valid by setting the start and
end date in the Start and End field.
Note: You need also to set the time zone under the End field.
- Select other options as needed.
Click Generate SAS and connection
- You may need to scroll down the right pane to have the Generate SAS and connection string button displayed.
- The SAS token string will be generated after your click Generate SAS and connection string.
Copy the SAS token string generated and store it in a safe
place for later use.
Note: The SAS token string will be used for configuring tAzureADLSGen2Output and tAzureADLSGen2Input.