Reading the source data - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
Double-click the first tFileInputDelimited component, which is labelled Source_data, to display its Basic settings view.
Fill in the File name field by browsing
to the input file.
Specify the header row. In this use case, the first row of the input file
is the header row. And leave the other parameters as they are.
Click Edit schema to describe the data
structure of the input file. In this use case, the input schema is made of
four columns: Week, Mins_TVA,
Mins_TVB, and Mins_TVC. Upon
defining the column names and data type, click OK to close the schema dialog box.