Associate a data class with a glossary term.
The term provides information such as the name and description, when tracing the semantic definition from any object associated with the data class.
You can also obtain the list of all the objects associated with this data class when tracing the semantic usage from the term.
Before you begin
- You have been assigned a global role with the Application Administration capability.
- You have added a definition to the data class.
- Go to .
- Select a data class to edit its properties.
- In the Term field, click the Select object icon.
- Select the term and click OK.
- Save your changes.