You can import external users from a .csv file.
This process is not a simple merge. The operation completely modifies the existing set of users, merges existing users, deletes users that are not present in the file and creates new users added in the file. You cannot reverse the changes made by this operation once completed.
Before you begin
- Go to conf\Templates in the software installation directory.
- Copy the UserDirectory.csv template file to the /conf directory.
- Add users in the file then save your changes.
- Go to .
- Click the Import users from an external file icon.
- Click Run operation.
- Review the operation log to see the changes.