Users who are a global role with the Application Management capability can receive a notification when a remote harvesting server is down.
- configure the email server in the Manage Email Notification page,
- configure the Heartbeat Frequency option in the Manage Servers page,
- configure the Max missed heartbeats field in the server properties.
A server is considered as disconnected when the maximum number of missed heartbeats is reached.
Before you begin
- You have been assigned a global role with the Application Administration capability.
- You have configured the SMTP protocol of your email server.
- Go to
- In the Heartbeat Frequency field, select the frequency of the server heartbeat.
- Select a server in the list to display its properties.
- In the Max missed heartbeats field, set the maximum number of missed heartbeats from the server before it is considered disconnected.
- Save your changes.