Make sure all model imports are working before any upgrade as the source can no longer be available, cannot have been imported with the latest version of the bridge, or can simply not have been imported for a long time.
- Make sure that all configurations are not on auto update.
- Stop any scheduled operations from , including all automatic metadata harvesting and database maintenance.
- Delete the model import cache in data\MIMB\cache*.
- Import manually all models (manual full import and no incremental harvesting) with clear import cache and clear the Create new versions only when new import has changes import option.
- Rebuild manually the configurations with testing (connection stitching as needed for lineage).
- If necessary, delete the unused versions of models and configurations.
- Run the database maintenance operation.
- Make sure the database maintenance and search index are up to date.
You are now ready to start the migration.