tHMap executes transformations between sources and destinations. In this scenario, use an existing hierarchical mapper structure, test_payload, which is attached in the Download tab.
- Double-click tHMap to display the tHMap Structure Generate/Select window.
- Click Select an existing hierarchical mapper structure for row1 input connection. Click Next.
- Select the test_payload structure that you have downloaded and imported previously from . Click Next.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for the row2 input connection. Click Next twice.
- Select Generate hierarchical mapper structure based on the schema option for the aa ouput connection. Click Next.
- Click Finish to display the tHMap mapping.
- From the Input Map, drag and drop root/row1/root/x(1:*)/a to root/aa/aaRecord(0:*)/newColumn in the Output Map to create a connection.
- Select root/aa/aaRecord(0:*)/newColumn1 to display the Value tab.
- Drag and drop AgConcat function in the Value tab.
From the Input Map, drag and drop root/row2/root/x(1:*)/b
to the AgConcat function as shown below:
- Save the changes you made.