Adding and linking the components - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Last publication date
In the Integration
perspective, in the Repository, right-click
Job Designs, and then click Create Standard Job to create a Job named
di_to_json. Add a Purpose and Description if you
wish, and then click Finish.
Click the point in the design workspace where you want to add the first
component, start typing tRowGenerator, and then
click the name of the component when it is displayed in the list proposed in
order to select it.
Do the same to add a tHMap component, and a
tFileOutputRaw component as well.
Connect the tRowGenerator
component to the tHMap component using a link, then connect the tHMap
component to the tFileOutputRaw component
using a link. When you are asked if you want to get the schema of the target
component, click Yes.