Defining the properties of tHMap - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Select the tHMap component to define its
Click the [...] button next to the Open Map Editor field to create a new map.
In the tHMap Structure Generate/Select
dialog box that opens, select Generate hierarchical mapper
structure based on the schema for the input structure, and then
click Next and then Finish. This means that
Talend Data Mapper
automatically generate a structure for you, based on the schema of the input
component (tRowGenerator in this case).
For the output structure, select Select an existing
hierarchical mapper structure, and then click Next.
Select the JSON_structure structure that
you created earlier, and then click Next and
In the Map editor that opens, drag row from
Input (Map) to person in Output (JSON) to map
each of the input elements to its corresponding output element.
Double-click SimpleLoop in Loop tab and, in the properties box that opens, check
Stream Input and then click OK.
Press Ctrl+S to save your changes to the