Entering the elements for your new structure - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Last publication date
perspective, in the Data Mapper
view, expand the Hierarchical Mapper node and
the Structures node, and then open the
JSON_structure structure you created earlier.
In the JSON_structure, right-click to add a
new element, click New element and name the
new element Root.
Follow the same steps to create a new element called people under the Root element, a
person element under people, and
four new elements under the person element:
address and city.
For the person element, change the
Occurs Max value to
Press Ctrl + S to save your changes.