Creating the map - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Last publication date
In the Repository tree view, expand Metadata > Hierarchical Mapper, right click Maps, and then click New >
In the Select Type of New Map dialog box that
opens, select Standard Map and then click Next.
Give your new map a name, json2xml in this
example, and then click Finish.
Drag the gdelt-onerec structure you created
earlier into both the Input and Output sides of the map.
On the Output side of the map, change the
representation used from JSON to XML by double-clicking Output
(JSON) and selecting the XML output
Drag the Root element from the Input side of the map to the Root element on the Output side. This
maps each element from the Input side with its
corresponding element on the Outside side, which is
a very simple map just for testing purposes.
Press Ctrl+S to save your map.