Click the Export button in the application header
If the result of your preparation is larger than your current sample size, 10
000 rows by default, select an export option:
- If you select Current sample, only the sample you have been working on will be exported.
- If you select All data, all the preparations steps you have performed on your sample will be applied to the rest of the dataset as well.
Choose the file format you want to use when exporting your data:
- If you choose Local CSV file, select which field delimiter, text enclosure and escape characters to use and enter a name for the file to export.
- If you choose Local XLSX file, choose a name for the file to export.
If you choose Local TABLEAU file, choose a name for the file to export.
- If you choose Amazon S3, enter your credentials and other information to store your file on Amazon S3.
- Click Confirm.
The export process triggers a refresh in the data that is fetched from the database, guaranteeing that the data displayed in the output is always up to date.
However, due to this refresh, it is possible that a dataset originally smaller than 10,000 rows, now exceeds this limit. In this case, if you export to a local file, only the sample is kept.