You can see the quality of a campaign in the Tasks and Campaigns tabs.
Before you begin
Important: Data quality rules can only be used in Resolution and Merging campaigns. The quality bar that allows you to see the results of the data quality rule is not available in the other campaigns.
- You applied at least one data quality rule to a data model.
- You created one campaign using the data model.
In this example, you are using the previously applied data quality rule.
About this task
- Log in as a data steward or campaign owner.
- Open a campaign.
- Click a value of a task.
In the profiling area, click Rule.
The rules applied to the value are displayed. You see the quality bar of the data quality rules and also of the constraints. For more information, see Filtering tasks using rules.You can see up to three colors:
Color Description Green The values are valid. They fulfill all rule statements. Gray The values are not applicable. They do not fulfill the condition and no alternative validation expression has been defined. Red The values are invalid. They fulfill the condition but not the validation expression or the rule cannot be executed on those values. For example, if the rule must compare a string with a number. For more information on the errors, click the red vertical bar next to the value.Hover over each color to display the total number and percentage of values.Following the example:
- 26 values are valid, i.e. the students have US citizenship, their status code is 2632 and their scholarship program ends with 10AB or 10AC.
- 7 values are not applicable, i.e. the students are not from the US or their status code is not 2632.
- 7 values are invalid, i.e. the students have US citizenship, their status code is 2632 but their scholarship program does not end with 10AB or 10AC or it does not take effect on September 1st, 2021.
For more information on an invalid value, click the red vertical bar.
For more information on each column, hover over the quality bar of the
You can see up to three colors:
Color Description Green The values are valid according to the constraints and data quality rules. The non-applicable values1 from data quality rules are marked as green. Grey The fields are empty. The empty values for a mandatory field are marked as red. Red The values are invalid according to a constraint or data quality rule. 1 The values are not applicable when they do not fulfill the condition of the data quality rule, and no alternative validation expression has been defined.