Double-click tFileOutputDelimited (labeled kpi_output) to open its Component view.
- Select Define a storage configuration component check box to reuse the connection information defined in tS3Configuration.
- Click Sync columns to ensure that the data schema defined in tMap is properly retrieved by tFileOutputDelimited.
- In the Folder field, enter the directory in which you want to store the calculated KPI results, in the S3 bucket defined in tS3Configuration.
- From the Action drop-down list, select Create if the folder to be used does not exist yet; otherwise, select Overwrite.
- Select the Include Header to output the column names with the calculation results.
- Select the Merge result to single file to merge the part files into one single file and in the Merge File Path field that is displayed, enter the directory and the filename in which the merged data is written, in the same S3 bucket.
- If the target file exists already, select Override target file.
- In the Run tab, click Run to execute the Job.
Once the execution is successfully done, download this merge file from S3 to consult the KPI information of the US flights.