Developing a component using Talend Component Kit
With its capabilities, Talend Component Kit helps you streamline your component development process and make your custom components easily portable across Talend products.
This framework is required to develop components that can obtain optimal performance in different Talend tools.
You can access all the details and resources you need in the Talend Component Kit Developer Guide:
- Learn the basics about the development methodology and component execution logic.
- Discover the different types of components and how to implement them.
- Try advanced tutorials.
- Integrate components to Talend Studio .
- Integrate components to Talend Cloud .
You can also discover the framework directly by creating your first component and creating a Job with it in Talend Studio.
The recommended framework version to use to develop components for the current releases of Talend applications is Talend Component Kit 1.1.
As of the 8.0 R2022-05 Talend Studio monthly release, all Talend components and metadata wizards using the following connectors are developed in the Talend Component Kit framework.
- Amazon DocumentDB
- Apache Kudu
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Google Analytics
- Neo4j v4.x