Uploading the incoming contents - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Dropbox components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Dropbox components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Dropbox components
- Last publication date
Double-click the tDropboxPut component linked with
tFileInputRaw to open its Component view.
Select the Use existing connection check box to reuse
the connection created by tDropboxConnection.
In the Path field, enter the path pointing to the file
you need to write data in, with a slash (/) at the beginning of the path.
For example, enter /architecture.png.
In the Upload mode area, select Rename if existing.
Select the Upload incoming content as
file radio button. This displays the Edit schema button to allow you to view the read-only schema
of this component.