Configuring the connection to Hive - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > ELT components > ELT Hive components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > ELT components > ELT Hive components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > ELT components > ELT Hive components
Click tELTHiveMap, then, click Component to open its Component view.
In the Version area, select the Hadoop
distribution you are using and the Hive version.
In the Connection mode list, select the
connection mode you want to use. If your distribution is HortonWorks, this
mode is Embedded only.
In the Host field and the Port field, enter the authentication information
for the component to connect to Hive. For example, the host is talend-hdp-all and the port is 9083.
Select the Set Jobtracker URI check box
and enter the location of the Jobtracker. For example, talend-hdp-all:50300.
Select the Set NameNode URI
check box and enter the location of the NameNode. For example, hdfs://talend-hdp-all:8020. If you are using WebHDFS, the location should be
webhdfs://masternode:portnumber; WebHDFS with SSL is not