Double-click tXMLMap in
the design workspace to open the Map
- Click the [+] button on the top right to add an output and name it as Json_post.
Click the [+] button on the bottom
right to add two columns for the output.
Name the first column as body and set the Type to Document.Name the second column as string and set the Type to String.
- Right-click on the root node, and select As loop element.
- Right-click on the root node, and select Create Sub-Element to create a sub-element. Name the sub-element name in the popup dialog box.
- Repeat the previous step to create sub-element price, category_url and vendor_url.
- Select the name column of the input table to the left and drop it onto the name node of the output table to the right.
- Repeat the previous step to map the input and the output tables as shown above.
- Click the wrench icon on the top of the output table to open the setting panel.
- Set the All in one feature as true, this way all XML data is outputted in one single flow.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Right-click the tXMLMap component and select Row > Json_post to link to the tRESTClient component.