The TokenCancellerParameters class is nothing more than a collection of configuration properties to use in cancelling the token, which are populated by the STS operations using information collated from the request, or static configuration, etc. The properties of the TokenCancellerParameters are:
- STSPropertiesMBean stsProperties - A configuration MBean that holds the configuration for the STS as a whole.
- Principal principal - The current client Principal object
- WebServiceContext webServiceContext - The current web service context object. This allows access to the client request.
- KeyRequirements keyRequirements - A set of configuration properties relating to keys.
- TokenRequirements tokenRequirements - A set of configuration properties relating to the token.
- TokenStore tokenStore - A cache used to retrieve tokens.
- ReceivedToken token - Represents the token that was received for cancellation.
The "cancelToken" method returns an object of type TokenCancellerResponse. Similar to the TokenCancellerParameters object, this just holds a collection of objects that is parsed by the STS operation to construct a response to the client. It currently only has a single property:
- ReceivedToken token - Represents the token that was received for cancellation. Its state will be STATE.CANCELLED if token cancellation was successful.