Listing files and folders in Google Drive - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
Double-click the tGoogleDriveList component to open its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
Select the component that will create the Google Drive connection from the
Connection Component drop-down list, tGoogleDriveConnection_1
in this example.
In the Folder Name field,
enter the name of the folder in which the files/folders will be listed. In this
example, it is the root directory of Google Drive and you can use the alias
root to refer to it.
Select Both from the
FileList Type drop-down list to list both
files and folders in the root directory.
Select the Include SubDirectories check box
to list also the files/folders in the subdirectories.
Double-click the fifth tLogRow component to open its Basic
settings view in the Component
In the Mode area, select
Vertical (each row is a key/value list) for a better
display of the results.