Reading data from the table in HDFS - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database tools > HCatalog components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database tools > HCatalog components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database tools > HCatalog components
Double-click tHCatalogInput to open its
Basic settings view.
Click Edit schema to define the schema of
the table to be read from the database.
Click [+] to add at least one column to
the schema. In this scenario, the columns added to the schema are age and name.
Fill the Partition field with "match_age=26".
Do the rest of the settings in the same way as configuring tHCatalogOperation.