Reading data from the HDFS and saving the data locally - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > HDFS components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > HDFS components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > HDFS components
- Last publication date
Double-click tFileInputDelimited to
define the component in its Basic settings
Set property type to Built-In.
Next to the File Name/Stream field, click
the [...] button to browse to the file you have obtained from the HDFS.
In this scenario, the directory is
Set Schema to Built-In and click Edit
schema to define the data to pass on to the tLogRow component.
Click the plus button to add a new column.
Click OK to close the dialog box and
accept to propagate the changes when prompted by the studio.