- Talend Studio Installer: this installer allows you to automatically install your Talend Studio without any additional dependency thanks to its embedded Java Environment. For more information, see Installing Talend Studio with the Talend Studio Installer.
- Talend Installer: this installer allows you to automatically install your Talend Studio and all Talend Server modules. For more information, see Using Talend Installer graphical installation mode.
You can run Talend Installer and Talend Studio Installer in three different modes:
- Graphical mode: allows full interactivity through a graphical user interface.
- Text mode: provides full interactivity with users in the
command line. It is equivalent to any GUI mode but the pages are displayed in text
mode in a console. Tip: This installation mode is only available on Unix platforms. It is automatically used if no graphical mode is available but it also can be forced using the
- Unattended mode: is especially useful for automating the installation processes. This silent mode performs an unattended installation that will not prompt the user for any information.
Note that the log files generated during the installation can be found in /tmp/.
Note also that, once Talend Installer has completed the installation of the products, a directory (called Talend by default) is created with sub-folders for each Talend product.