The Apache Tomcat server is an application server that hosts Talend Administration Center. This Web application gives access to all management and administration capabilities for an integration project, allowing users to (depending on their role):
- Create and manage projects.
- Create and manage user accounts and roles/rights.
- Access the Job Conductor to schedule, deploy, and execute Jobs.
- Access the ESB Conductor to set the deployment and execution of Services, Routes, and Generic OSGi features.
- Access the Monitoring node to monitor the execution of Jobs and visualize the logs.
- Access the ESB Infrastructure to monitor the endpoints activity through Service Locator and monitor all service events through Service Activity Monitoring.