The following tables list the most important TCP/IP ports the Talend products use.
You need to make sure that your firewall configuration is compatible with these ports or change the default ports where needed.
Non-standard ports, meaning any port other than 443 and 80, are always bound to your local network and never connect to a remote cloud system.
|For downloading feature packages and monthly updates for Talend Studio.
|Required if updates are retrieved directly from Talend Studio without using a proxy repository nor hosting the official repositories.
|For downloading external modules, either third-party Java libraries or database drivers, to connect to sources and targets in Talend Studio. This URL is also used to download updates for Talend Studio from Talend Administration Center.
|Required if external modules are retrieved directly from Talend Studio without using a proxy repository or if Talend Studio updates are retrieved from Talend Administration Center.
|For testing and sending usage statistics from Talend Studio.
|For user actions, such as clicking on Community links.
|For user actions, such as clicking on help links.
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
|For the ESB Runtime Features Installer - Talend Artifact Repository access.
- Port: a TCP/IP port or a range of ports.
- Active: Active for a standard installation of the product (Standard Installation is defined here as Server or Client installation using Talend Installer with the default values provided in the Installer User Interface).
- Direction: In (Inbound) and Out (Outbound) refer to the direction of requests between a port and the service or CFX route communicating with it. For example, if a service is listening for HTTP requests on port 9080, then it is an inbound port because other services are performing requests on it. However, if the service calls another service on a given port, then it is an outbound port.
- Usage: which part of the Product component uses this port (for example 1099 is used by the JMX Monitoring component of Talend Runtime).
- Configuration file: the file or location where the value can be changed.
- Note: anything which is important to mention additionally.
Talend Studio ports
|tESBProviderRequest (SOAP Data Server) and tRESTRequest (REST Data Service default port)
|REST: Preferences / Talend / ESB SOAP: tESBProviderRequest component details
|Big Data dynamic distribution only - Apache repository port
This requirement is necessary when you have installed the 8.0.1-R2022-11 Talend Studio Monthly update or a previous one delivered by Talend. For more information, check with your administrator.